COVID-19 TEST KITS
Clinically Validated COVID-19 rapid result blood test. Results in 10 minutes. Intended for testing individuals showing symptoms of COVID-19.
Acute Infection Antibody Test (IgM)
1) Determines COVID-19 infection.
*Patient with positive result recommended for quarantine
Evidence of Previous Infection – Further Observation Required (IgG)
IgG Detects presence of antibodies to determine if patient has sufficiently recovered from COVID-19 Infection.
*Accuracy requirement for a test of this type is 92%
Easy to administer 10 minute rapid test – one drop of blood.
.*Available now in bulk orders. Volume Discounts start at 100,000.
To Order Call: (877) 288-4118
This COVID-19 test detects both the IgM, acute phase antibodies which are present right before the patient becomes symptomatic and they begin tapering off at around 7 days with COV-19 and the IgG phase antibodies, which are the secondary phase antibodies whose concentrations become clinically measurable around 7 days and are generally considered to be indicative of a patient’s immune status. With COV-19, IgG antibodies will be present was exposed but regardless of whether a patient has been symptomatic or not.
This is essential for companies wanting to get a healthy workforce back to work and prevent situations where one person could infect others.
Featured COVID-19 Antibody Test Kit
This IgM/IgG dual test is a 10-minute antibody test that determines acute infection of COVID-19 virus. Additionally, this determines if the patient has sufficiently recovered from the infection.
Begin Your Order Here
Call Us Today — (877) 288-4118
- This test has not been FDA cleared or approved;
- This test has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories;
- This test has been authorized only for the presence of IgM and IgG antibodies against SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens; and
- This test is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumatnces exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. – 360 bbb-3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.